Monday, January 30, 2012

Drink until you see Pink...

I met a group of awesome ladies at a support group meeting a few weeks ago and one of the girls said that funny line and I am most certainly living by it!

Little Ruby and a lovely bottle of wine
A little vino before bed, with dinner, with lunch, after lunch, before dinner, during the day just for kicks, when I shower..ok, ok just kidding. I am not developing an addiction but am happily doing things that I can before I cannot for 9+ months :)

I am keeping the optimism going...although sometimes I get weighed down by time going so slowwwwww. I am uber excited for my doctor appt at the end of February but it feels like it's years away. My patience is being tested, again, as it has been for more than four years of all this waiting and waiting and more freakin' waiting. I also calculated that when I go to see the RE doctor at the end of Feb, I will be on day five of my cycle so the month of March (when I turn a year older..ugh!) will be a wash. I am a little down in the dumps.

So I will instead indulge in things I cannot do while pregnant like eating sushi, drinking alcohol...jumping on a trampoline (well maybe just my bed instead), break dancing and eating moldy cheeses.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is the great things. Thanks to giving the time to share such a nice information.
    White Lotus Clinic

    ReplyDelete