Friday, October 15, 2010

Detour

There has been another detour in the road to parenthood and its called money! In the midst of traveling these roads -  that hopefully will lead to parenthood - the recession has taken its toll on our jobs, etc. I suppose when you talk about stars needing to align and the whole "things happen for a reason" then I guess this isn't the right time for us to move forward with a baby. It pains me to even think it, no less write it down.

We postponed our meeting with the Naturopath. I am super bummed and so is my hubby but if it's a stretch in the money department just to see her and pay for subsequent visits, herbs, etc then we need to get to a better place before moving ahead cause babies aren't free :)

I know in my gut that we need to see this woman first before thinking about any other intervention - its just not in the cards right now. I want to get out of this slump and feel better on a daily basis - I am just having a hard time keeping it consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment