Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nature is on my side...

I have been stagnant for a while so I finally took a step in some direction (forward I would hope!). I made an appt for the hubby and me to see a Naturopath doctor.

Naturopathy is an alternative medical system that focuses on natural remedies and the body's vital ability to heal and maintain itself. Naturopathic philosophy favors a holistic approach and minimal use of surgery and drugs.

I had a phone consultation with Dr. Pina LoGiudice of InnerSource Natural Health. I was referred to her by a midwife who delivered my nephew.

Dr. Pina is known in this area as a fertility guru and I am excited to meet her. My hubby and I have a two-hour fertility assistance appointment with Dr. Pina in a few weeks and we will leave with a plan in hand. I will keep you all updated on how it goes and the plan she lays out for us. It will include a diet change, herbal medicine and some acupuncture.

I fell off the wagon of health and wellness that I worked so hard to get to. Part of me trying not to obsess over getting pregnant was stopping all things I was doing to try. I see this appt as a chance to get my health back on track.

And off we go...

1 comment:

  1. Its better to use natural things as chemicals are harmful to body.

    ReplyDelete