Friday, October 15, 2010

Rant of the day...

It's Friday and I've had an especially annoying week so I would like to get something off of  my chest. I was on the lovely Facebook the other day and saw this status update:




Yes, there are lots of things that people without kids will never know...but patience isn't one of them hunny! She will never know how annoying that comment is because she will always be a mother but that self righteousness just gets to me. I can understand why couples who chose not to have kids form their own groups like No Kidding!

Yes, I am just a little bitter!

I know this comment wasn't directed at me personally or the millions of other couples dealing with infertility or someone dealing with any illness or house training a dog or my nephew who is learning how to read, but comments like that always get under my skin, especially ones like "wait until you have kids." That one is a doozy and puts me over the edge when I hear it.

You know what else I can't wait for 'till i have kids? Never hearing that comment again!

So off to STFU Parents you go...not sure if it's on there yet but I have patience, even though I'm childless.

*End Rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment