Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grrrrrreat!!


Sometimes you have just one of those days where all the crap you worry about, etc, etc comes to the surface and rears its ugly head. You know you should do something; you should think differently and snap yourself out of it. But sometimes it's damn hard.

I was snapped out of it by my mom today so just to center myself I want to make a little list of the things I am most grateful for in my life. Because no matter what, there are people who have it A LOT worse. Just look at the tragedy in Haiti.

So I am grateful for my husband and family; for my very supportive and just all around great friends; a roof over my head; my health; that I still have both of my grandmothers; that my dogs are the best and brighten my day; that I was given opportunities that not all people have. Grateful, grateful, grateful.

Here is something cute you can read everyday...just a little reminder that is dropped into your in-box daily and is free. It's called the Message from the Universe  and it's a little reminder of your power, life's magic and how much you are loved.

You can sign up here!  Below is a recent one:

The things and events of time and space...the stuff that is surrounding you now, your memory of recent events, all simply reveal where you have been, not where you're headed.

1 comment:

  1. Alison- I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am very grateful for you! Every once in a while we need someone to give us that friendly reminder :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete