Thursday, December 1, 2011

The V-Steam....if you know what I mean

I am willing to try anything....and in the spirit of trying new things I am sharing a recipe with you, albeit an unconventional one.

It's a steam for your lady bits and it's quite soothing. So thank you to LC for sharing it with me.

The point, ladies, is to pull all the bad toxins from your uterus and help strengthen the lining of your uterus! In other words, it helps to get rid of the old blood and make room for the new! If you notice when you start your period it is very dark, that is left over from the previous month.

It's called the V-steam and it's just that time of the month for me to try it out again (I am feeling slightly blah so I know my lovely period is coming).

So I share it with you!




The "V-steam" directions!


Take 6-8 cups/handfuls of fresh herbs and steep in boiling water. Dried herbs work just as well.

Place about 3 cups of this "tea" into a small bowl and place it into the toilet bowl. The small bowl will sit in the toilet  and the water will cool it.

Make a skirt or tent and cover yourself as you sit on the toilet for 12 minutes. The steam will gently rise up in gentle, comfortable waves- very relaxing actually!
Word of caution!  Do NOT sit on anything that feels too hot! This is certainly not worth burning your privates over! It should feel relaxing. Repeat this twice in one sitting...and rest.

It's best to do it a few days before and after your period!
Happy Steaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment