Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blogs of note...

I've been reading a couple of fertility blogs....they are personal stories that inspire and give you hope as well as let you feel empathy for couples going through this same journey. I thought I would share their amazing stories of bravery and their dedication to never give up!

The first one is Sonja from Philadelphia On her second IVF she found out she was pregnant with quads...three boys (two of them identical) and one girl. She delivered her babies at 27 weeks and updates frequently about their progress.

On (In) Fertile Ground

The other blog is written by Brook  from Seattle. After one IVF and one FET she faced a tragic miscarriage but is still hopeful. My heart goes out to her and her husband.

Scifibaby

These women give me hope and help me to know that I am not alone. Thanks so much for sharing your stories!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment