Thursday, May 27, 2010

FOR REAL.....

To all of my readers....most of you know me personally so this isn't directed towards you but to any others who happen to come upon this site for information or anything else, I just wanted to ensure you that this is my first-person account of everything related to my experience with infertility.

One commenter recently questioned the validity of this blog...suggesting that it's a scam and was run by the Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM). I just wanted to assure you that it is not run by SIRM in any way and it is just my account of MY experiences.

If you have any questions about that, just send me an email at Fertilegroundblog@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!
LeeCee
xoxo


The hubby & me at our June 2005 wedding in Easton, Pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment