Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Off we go...

The hubz and I have been on an extended break, as you know, from really trying with this whole baby thing. But today we are getting serious...one small step at a time. We are heading to the naturopath and getting our fertility work up today!

I am excited but also a little frazzled...I want to stay in the moment and not get 500 steps ahead. I mean I do already have a baby shower planned, schools picked out, summer vacations planned, etc, etc...ok so I need to slowwwwwww down.

So step one, drive to the doctor. I'll figure out the next step as it is happening :)

Recently I got a text message from a friend who is dealing with infertility and is in the process of her own plan and treatment. As she was recently leaving the doctor's office, which she was called to unexpectedly, she put on happy music and forced herself to laugh and smile....and she was feeling good!

So to keep things light and happy....with lots of laughter. Below is a video for your viewing pleasure and mine. Since studies have shown that laughing increases your chances of conceiving, here is something to help you through your day! (Laughter may increase probability of IVF pregnancy, study finds: read it here)

For all of my Long Islanders...




Or check this one out too....
Click here

(sorry I couldn't get this video to embed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment