Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thar she blows....another pregnant celeb!

I don't personally know Mariah Carey but I tend to not believe that she wasn't trying some sort of fertility treatment under the supervision of a RE.

New York skepticism has rubbed off on me...just like how I don't really trust that strangers say "Hi" or "How are you?" just to be nice. There are usually ulterior motives like trying to sell me Comic Club tickets or some god-awful something. But I digress.



On the positive side, Mizzz Carey-Cannon did shed some light, even though a small one, on acupuncture and that is always good in my book, when related to infertility. This journey can get so damn lonely that its comforting when others speak out about it in some way.

Read the story from US Weekly here.

Then her hubby confirmed that it's twins! Imagine that...twins!

See the story here

No comments:

Post a Comment