Thursday, April 16, 2009

Once Upon a Time in Mexico


So the dance of conception began during a steamy night in Mexico. My hubby and I were there celebrating the wedding of a friend and we decided to start - what we thought would be a quick journey - to parenthood. We calculated the due date while sitting in the pool having a cocktail. But somehow (and for the next 4+ years since that wedding in Cabo) when the sperm and egg walk into a bar together they end up leaving alone. Maybe the egg didn't like the sperm's cool moves but whatever the case here several years later wondering if those two will ever tango?

I am always looking for someone who maybe on the same journey as me with the same circumstances who might be able to tell me some secret I have missed....my stats are pretty normal...unexplained infertility, totally normal cycles, tried one month of fertility drugs and hated it, then went the natural way (herbs, traditional Chinese medicine, nutritionist, yoga...) I am generally happy and healthy...so what gives? If it's the mind of matter thing then I am on overload.

So this is my journey...just wanted to share what I am doing along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment